Stay at Groote Eylandt Lodge
Your health, safety and wellbeing is our priority. Groote Eylandt Lodge is certified by the Northern Territory Government as having a COVID-19 safety plan. View Statement of Commitment.
Many guests are astounded by the sprawling lodge that greets them in such a remote place.
With well-appointed accommodation, the lodge complex comprises of:
- a large, modern bar and restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining spaces
- resort-style pool with waterfall surrounded by timber decking
- spa with full beauty and hair salon and three opulent treatment rooms
- dedicated meeting and convention rooms
- exercise room
- sunset dining area with unspoiled views of the ocean
- large, breezy reception area
- 25 landscaped hectares with absolute beach frontage.
All spaces are connected by timber boardwalks suspended over natural, well-maintained landscaping, shaded by gum trees and other tropical natives.
The centrepiece of Groote Eylandt Lodge’s sprawling 25 beachfront hectares is the accommodation wing of 60 waterfront rooms in three categories: